Yes, it’s just oh-so-easy to copy that image and use it online for your own purposes. But as tempting as that might be, don’t go there. Chances are, that image is protected by a copyright, and if you use it, you’ll commit copyright infringement.
- The Critical Importance of Google My Business and the Google 3-Pack to Your SEO
- The Difference Between SEO and Local SEO — and Which Is Best for Your Business
- Introducing “Worth5Stars” — Our New Review Management Service
- The Work-at-Home Revelation of the Coronavirus Crisis
- Is Forgiveness of the EIDL and the PPP a Pipe Dream for Solopreneurs and Gig Workers?