Yes, it’s just oh-so-easy to copy that image and use it online for your own purposes. But as tempting as that might be, don’t go there. Chances are, that image is protected by a copyright, and if you use it, you’ll commit copyright infringement.
- The Work-at-Home Revelation of the Coronavirus Crisis
- Is Forgiveness of the EIDL and the PPP a Pipe Dream for Solopreneurs and Gig Workers?
- It’s Not About Luck: Hard Work Built Your Business
- Treat yourself and your business right, so that your clients do too
- Writing Your Bio? It’s Not All About You.